Computer Science & Automation, IISc, Bangalore, India
I am broadly interested in Machine Learning and its applications in Natural Language Processing. The focus of my research is on developing tensor-algebraic methods for Machine Learning, and Deep Learning on graphs and hypergraphs.
I play tennis and I like to travel.
- Amazon Core Machine Learning Team, Bangalore. Applied Science Intern, June 2017 - September 2017
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.Teaching Assistant, UE 101, Algorithms and Programming, Fall 2016
- Wipro, Bangalore. August 2015-October 2015, Research Intern
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. Teaching Assistant, E0 268, Data Mining, Spring 2015
- Microsoft India Development Center, Hyderabad. June 2012-July 2014, Software Development Engineer in Test
- Naganand Yadati, Vikram Nitin, Madhav Nimishakavi, Prateek Yadav, Anand Louis and Partha Talukdar. Link Prediction in Hypergraphs using Graph Convolutional Networks.[pdf]
- Madhav Nimishakavi , Uday Saini and Partha Talukdar. Technical report on Applicability of Tensor Factorization methods for the problem
of Predicate Induction.[ pdf].
- Naganand Yadati, Madhav Nimishakavi, Prateek Yadav, Anand Louis and Partha Talukdar. HyperGCN:A New Method of Training Graph Convolutional Networks on Hypergraphs. To appear at NeurIPS 2019, Vancouver, Canada.
- Prateek Yadav, Madhav Nimishakavi, Naganand Yadati, Arun Rajkumar and Partha Talukdar. Lovasz Convolutional Networks. The 22rd International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Statistics (AISTATS 2019), Okinawa, Japan. [arXiv:1805.11365]
- Madhav Nimishakavi, Pratik Jawanpuria, and Bamdev Mishra. A dual framework for low rank tensor completion. Thirty-Second Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS 2018), Montreal, Canada.[arxiv:1712.01193] [code]. A shorter version was accepted to NIPS workshop on Synergies in Geometric Data Analysis, NIPS, 2017.
- Madhav Nimishakavi, Bamdev Mishra, Manish Gupta and Partha Talukdar. Inductive Framework for Multi-Aspect Streaming Tensor Completion with Side Information.
27th International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM 2018), Turin, Italy. [arxiv:1802.06371] [code] [ slides]
- Madhav Nimishakavi, Manish Gupta and Partha Talukdar, Higher-order Relation Schema Induction using Tensor Factorization with Back-off and Aggregation.
Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL 2018), Melbourne, Australia. [pdf][code]
- Madhav Nimishakavi, Uday Saini and Partha Talukdar, Relation Schema Induction using Tensor Factorization with Side Information.
International Conference on Empirical Methods in NLP (EMNLP 2016), Austin, USA. [ pdf] [ code ].